An email marketing strategy is part of your overall marketing strategy and business plan. It helps you market your products and services with the use of the email channel with the best chances for making a profit and reaching your goals. Essentially also refers to bulk emails sent out by a company to existing or potential clients. These emails are usually advertisements, newsletters or announcements – and when professionally prepared, will also be visually appealing digital pieces designed to catch the reader’s eye. That is because an effective email marketing strategy takes into consideration what your target customers are, their preferences and benefits they are looking for as well as your products services and industry and which email marketing messages are most effective. By doing so your email marketing program is sure to have a strong bond between your strategy and the actions required.
- Email marketing can have a big reach and put your message in front of a lot of people
- The marketer has great flexibility in how they handle their email program
- It is quite easy to start and you can start small
- email marketing scales, the effort to send one or a bunch of messages is nearly the same.
- There are little risks, the costs are relatively low.