1. Simplicity. A custom domain such as “www.myorigin.com” is easier to remember than a generic, cobranded domain such as “www.google.your origin.com’’.
2. Relevance. As of July 2012, there are over 140 million active domains, and as of 2014 14.3 Trillion – websites, live on the Internet. The sooner you stake your claim, the more likely it will be that your address matches your business profile.
3. SEO. Having your own domain name will increase your website’s positioning under search results on top search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
4. Permanence. Keep your domain name for as long as your business is online. No one else can use your domain as long as you pay the host that set it up.
5. Credibility. Prospective customers will more readily transact with businesses with a professional, established online presence – made possible with a personalized domain.
6. Locality. Google searches can be heavily influenced by a user’s geographical location, so if you appeal to regional customers, take advantage of country extensions on your e.g.“www.myorigin.com.’’
7. Correspondence. Once you acquire a domain, your email addresses will appear as “email@example.com” for example. custom email address go a long way in maintaining professional communications with your customers.
8. Save time and money when your buyers want to reach out for you or when you need to contact someone. Also you can get a domain for a low cost, no worries. It is a smart move for your online future.
9. Customized domains will give you a truly online presence and it will establish your business as a brand.
10. Ubiquity. You will have the opportunity to acquire multiple domains with different suffixes (i.e. .org, .net, .me, .co) and associate all of them with your biz.